Any game that you think of playing or downloading on your computer would work only if the specifications of the system match with that of the game. There are several requirements that any high-quality game would ask for so it works fine on your system.
Otherwise, you may notice several problems occurring on its interface and the game may lag even if you restart it several times.
Therefore, to play American Truck Simulator PC properly, the system requirements are:
- The Operating System of your computer should at least be Windows 7.
- The processor of your computer’s CPU should be dual powered with a minimum speed of 2.4 GHz. The recommended speed of the processor of your CPU according to the developers should be 3 GHz.
- The memory of your RAM should be at least 4 GB and the recommended RAM is 6 GB.
- Recommended as well minimum hard disk space has to be 2 GB or else the game would not be able to work or loaded on your system.
It is suggested that before you go on buying or downloading the game on your PC, re-check the system requirements of American Truck Simulator PC.
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit.
- CPU:Â Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0 GHz orÂ AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz.
- RAM:Â 6 GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM:Â 2048 MB Graphics Memory.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 280.
- DX: DirectX 11.
American Truck Simulator PC Game Details
- Game Full Name: American Truck Simulator
- File Name: American Truck Simulator.iso
- Application Type: Online Installer / Standalone Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Platform Supported: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Click on the Button above to American Truck Simulator Full Version PC Game. You don't need any Torrents or Cracks for the Game. The Online Installer will automatically Download and Install the Game for you.