Developed by Sledgehammer Games, Raven Software and published by Activision, Call of Duty WWII PC is a multiplayer online competitive game.
Here are the highlights of the game:
- The player competes as Daniels who is a US soldier of the first Infantry Division and his sacrifice, aim, and camaraderie in WWII.
- The path goes as- landing in Normandy, shoot through Western Front, liberate Paris, navigate through the Rhine, and compete in the Battle of the Bulge.
- The health of the player is the same as in the original Call of Duty- finite life bar. One can replenish it by the health packs that lie scattered all through the game.
- Apart from a little historical appearance, players lose the feel of WWII very quickly. However, in the end when they are stranded as a civilian in enemy territory the feeling arises once again.
- Although this version offers great map awareness and reaction time, however, with the elimination of jetpacks and wall running, the game gets tough.
- One of the most gruesome features is the appearance of the Nazi Zombies. A completely obtuse angle, which makes each player, surf the internet for guides.
- Overall Call of Duty WWII PC runs perfectly well with a 120Hz monitor by maintaining a 20+ fps at 1920×1080.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 3.3 GHz or AMD 5 1400 3.2GHz.
- RAM:Â 8 GB System Memory.
- GPU RAM:Â 2GB Video Memory.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 660 / GeForce GTX 1050 or Radeon HD 7850 / Radeon RX 550.
- HDD: 90GB Available Hard Drive Space.
- DX: DirectX 11.
Call of Duty WWII PC Game Details
- Game Full Name: Call of Duty WWII
- File Name: Call of Duty WWII.iso
- Application Type: Online Installer / Standalone Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Platform Supported: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Click on the Button above to Call of Duty WWII Full Version PC Game. You don't need any Torrents or Cracks for the Game. The Online Installer will automatically Download and Install the Game for you.