Garry’s Mod PC is a sandbox game modeled on the game Half life 2 and was developed by Face punch studios and published by Valve Corporation. The game was first just released as a sandbox mod and later made into a standalone game known as Garry’s Mod, abbreviated as Gmod for windows. The game also has support for OS X and Linux. As the game is just a sandbox, it has no clear objective and the user is free to spawn any items or nonplayer characters they want. After spawning items, the players are free to interact with them in the way they want.
Garry’s Mod PC offers the players with two guns namely the physics gun and the tool gun. The physics gun is used to interact with the spawned objects and characters by allowing the player to move them, rotate and free them in place. The tool gun as the name suggests is used to create ways to interact with objects like creating buttons, controllable surfaces, wheels, etc. The players are also free to download and use the content from the steam workshop. The game also has a modified physics engine that simulates physical phenomenon with precision.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista.
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: 512MB dedicated VRAM or better.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 5 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9 compatible.
Garry’s Mod PC Game Details
- Game Full Name: Garry’s Mod
- File Name: Garry’s Mod.iso
- Application Type: Online Installer / Standalone Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Platform Supported: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Click on the Button above to Garry’s Mod Full Version PC Game. You don't need any Torrents or Cracks for the Game. The Online Installer will automatically Download and Install the Game for you.