Goat Simulator PC is a sandbox type game with no particular objectives for players. The game runs in a third person perspective and has support for Windows, Xbox, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Android and iOS. The main game was developed by Coffee stain studios. The game has no goal to be achieved and the player has to control a goat and cause as much damage as possible in an open world.
Main aspects of the game
- The game was initially developed as a practical joke and then came out as an actual game due to the support in social media.
- The game contains various glitches and bugs that were left in the final release intentional to keep the entertainment value in social media.
- The game aims at running around in an open world in a suburban setting as a goat. Running around, bashing into things, jumping and licking objects are few things the goat is capable of.
- Licking objects attaches them to the goat’s tongue and is carried around until the player lets go of it.
- Goat Simulator PC is scored similarly to skateboard games where performing tricks or tasks earns points. Chaining these tricks like doing flips or jumping and gaining airtime can increase the multiplier for the points and thus scoring more.
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows Vista
- VIDEO CARD: Shader Model 3.0-compatible 256 VRAM
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
Goat Simulator PC Game Details
- Game Full Name: Goat Simulator
- File Name: Goat Simulator.iso
- Application Type: Online Installer / Standalone Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Platform Supported: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Click on the Button above to Goat Simulator Full Version PC Game. You don't need any Torrents or Cracks for the Game. The Online Installer will automatically Download and Install the Game for you.