Lego Games have always developed the interest of people from its innovative gameplay. Lego Worlds is basically a sandbox game where people can build a 3D generated the world.
The following are some of the interesting features of the game:
- It was created by the company Traveller’s Tales and was published by the Entertainment Company Warner Bros like most of the Lego games.
- The game also released its Beta version on Stream
- It was released for multiple platforms like Nintendo, Microsoft, and Nintendo.
- The game was officially announced in June 2015 along with the early release on several platforms to receive the feedbacks
The LEGO Worlds PC was released especially for the Windows platform or PC version.
What was unique with the gameplay?
The gameplay was served with the following features:
- You can build the world with Lego bricks
- Rewards are provided for collecting the objects in the game
- There are a variety of vehicles available that are featured in the game
- It has a multiplayer option so you can play with your friends
- The update of the game got featured with world-sharing as well.
The game was actually received with positive vibes but also got some mixed reviews. You can build the constructions for the 3D world.
- OS: Windows 7.
- Processor: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 10 GB available space.
LEGO Worlds PC Game Details
- Game Full Name: LEGO Worlds
- File Name: LEGO Worlds.iso
- Application Type: Online Installer / Standalone Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Platform Supported: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Click on the Button above to LEGO Worlds Full Version PC Game. You don't need any Torrents or Cracks for the Game. The Online Installer will automatically Download and Install the Game for you.