Rocket League PC is a soccer video game which was published and developed by Psyonix. The game was developed to be supported in Play station 4 and Microsoft Windows. It was released in July 2015. However, for the port, MacOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One the version was to be released later.
The game which boasts of having rocket-powered cars supports four player gaming with two players in each team. The new age soccer involves players hitting on the opponent’s goal through a vehicle. The game which allows both single, as well as multiplayer gaming, enables local as well as online gaming.
Rocket League PC is a better version of its prequel Psyonix’s Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which was a Play station three video game published in 2008.
Rocket League boasts of incredible Battle-Cars, gameplay, graphics and also presentation. Rocket League sold over 6 million copies with 40 million players just by 2018. (RLCS).
Rocket League has received several nominations and even won awards, like PlayStation Universe’s award, “Best Multiplayer Game” and “Best Sports Game of E3” It even won the award for Best Sports Game at Game Awards 2015.
In 2018 Rocket League PC was brought under the nomination for “eSports Game of the Year.”
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer.
- Processor: 2.5+ GHz Quad core.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 7 GB available space.
- Additional Notes: Gamepad or Controller Recommended.
Rocket League PC Game Details
- Game Full Name: Rocket League
- File Name: Rocket League.iso
- Application Type: Online Installer / Standalone Installer
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Platform Supported: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
Click on the Button above to Rocket League Full Version PC Game. You don't need any Torrents or Cracks for the Game. The Online Installer will automatically Download and Install the Game for you.